Committee Code of Practice
The purpose of the Committee for Educators in Performance and Communication is to:
- Guide professional educators to become the best they can
- Support professional educators in that journey
- Support professional educators in applications for LAT, job applications, community work.
- Establish transparent professional protocols for our learners
- Provide clear health and safety/professional boundary expectations to professional educators: for example - respect, maintaining professional boundaries, inclusive environment; being aware of our own (often unspoken/assumed) values/beliefs.
- Provide guidance in sound business practices.
These are the values for ethical behaviour that underpin our practice as educators.