Entering Online Exams
Email: email@example.com with the following details
Name of candidate:
Email address for candidate:
Phone number for candidate:
Centre: (e.g. Hawkes Bay, Hutt Valley):
Syllabus: Speech & Drama or Public Speaking
Level: Advanced Associate Performance; Advanced Associate Teaching; LSB Performance; LSB Teaching; Fellowship
Candidates may sit the exam anytime between 9.00am and 3.30pm. Time allowed for exam is one and a half hours. Please include the time the candidate would like to sit the exam on the email with the entry details.
Payment of Fees
Payment for all exams must be made at time of entry.
For theory exams please direct credit 02-0500-0580136-000. In the particulars put your name and ‘theory’.
Please find exam fee information here
Papers sat on 1 May and 7 August are:
- Advanced Associate Speech & Drama: Paper 1 Teaching or Performance, Paper 2 Teaching, Paper 5 Performance
- Advanced Associate Public Speaking: Paper 1 Teaching or Performance, Paper 2 Teaching or Performance
- Licentiate Speech & Drama and Public Speaking: Papers 1,2,3,4,5,6 Teaching or Performance
Papers sat on 8 May and 14 August are:
- Advanced Associate Speech & Drama: Paper 3 Teaching or Performance, Paper 4 Teaching or Performance
- Advanced Associate Public Speaking: Paper 3 Performance, Paper 4 Teaching or Performance, Paper 5 Teaching
- Licentiate Speech & Drama and Public Speaking: Papers 7,8,9,10,11,12 Teaching or Performance
At the time the candidate has chosen to sit the paper it will be emailed to them. The candidate must respond by email to say they have received the paper. The candidate has 1.5hrs to answer the question. They must email their answer to firstname.lastname@example.org An email will be sent from the office confirming receipt of the script. Answers must be submitted as a Word document. Answers not sent to the office within the one and half hour timeframe will be marked ‘Did not Achieve’. (If the candidate encounters difficulties then please see ‘Assistance’ below.)
A statutory declaration will be sent with the exam paper stating that the exam answer is the candidate’s own work and that they acknowledge that any plagiarism will result in Not Achieved. The candidate must sign this declaration (a typed signature is acceptable) and return this with their answer. All scripts will be checked for plagiarism.
Assistance / Contact us
If there is a technical issue and you do not receive the exam paper by email you must phone National Office 04 498 9660 within 15 minutes of the start time of your exam or email email@example.com
- Candidates are allowed to make use of materials – the exam is “open book”. Referencing protocols must be adhered to.
- Remember to attach your statutory declaration that the work is your own.
- Save copies of the questions and answers and confirmation email from the Office
To download a printable version of this please click here