Become an oral assessor
Qualifications required to be a Speech NZ Oral Assessor
- A tertiary qualification and/or Speech New Zealand diploma
- Highly developed oral and written language skills
- Experience of working with children
- An interest in the oral language development of children
- An interest in and support for the work of Speech New Zealand
Process to become a Speech NZ Oral Assessor
Apply to Speech New Zealand enclosing a copy of an up-to-date C.V. with 2 references (preferably one referee who is known to Speech New Zealand), and a covering letter.
Speech NZ is always looking for appropriately qualified speech teachers who are interested in taking the next step in their career by becoming an assessor. We provide extensive support to prospective assessors.
Speech New Zealand
PO Box 12-023
Tel: (04) 498-9660